Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shopping Spree

Well,Hi,everybody,not quite in the mood of updating my blog since my MAPLE account kana hack!!But the hacker chose my mage among 3 char n not my ch dit,lucky,i guess some of u dunno wad am i talking,anyway i will continue with my story~
After the last event which is the steamboat,i have around 1 week to shop for my attire for my dinner,
Now i know why girls like to shop alot,indeed it was fun~~wooots...
i went to few shopping centre and try alot of cloth
Here was some of them that kinda suits me
White purple stripes with jeans,stripes are hard to see

Black n White =X

Can be said as my fav among 3,purple stripes with white,White Horse Prince~~

Anyway,in the end i din choose one of the 3 above,maybe it suits n i like it but others view are diff,i'm gonna wear smtg normal then~~no choice,"bo lui",cant buy exp cloth too much =X

P.S.:Dun bring ee yen go shopping,he sleeps on the bench ~.~,bring louis instead,high fashion sense should i say?

Signing Off
~SimplyDes aka Lems~

No comments: