Friday, July 2, 2010

Just another epic post~

Urghh...
What's with me in Kampar man.

I've been doing alot of epic things here in Kampar.
From loitering on the dead highway to doing some partly illegal things.
What's more?

I came here to study not expecting all this but well, its just part of life =)
Somehow or rather its fun in a different manner
It'll be dull if I just go to class go home and study right?

Another thing is I can't believe what i did lately man...
Jeffery Chan!! You just gave me a memorable and terrifying experience =.=
How funny and epic when you're risking your life waking up a dead sleep guy

I need to climb all the way up with barehands till the 1st floor and whats next is that he is still sleeping soundly and not a reaction even when i bashed him alot of times and i'm just freaking stucked up there >.<

Just a little advice for some of the 'pro' sleep-ers out there,
1st:never sleep with your music on
2nd:never cover your face with anything to sleep
3rd:stay ground floor if you know you are un-wake-able
4th:never let people know you're at home when you're sleeping =.=

Oh well,I guess sometime situation doesn't allow us to fulfill all this condition but
Please...learn not to sleep so soundly >.<

-simply ends-

No comments: