Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally a day of activities!!!

Hi,I', back again....Juz starting back,so must fill it wif more updates =)
Its Friday ,glad n at the same time sad that holiday is ending,gonna go back to the class facing boring teachers again,haizz
Today as usual for the past few days,woke up at 12pm++,bath n decided to go for lunch since my friends is at jusco,they actually called me for the movie but i rejected coz.....i wanna watch senario
I feel like enjoying that funny malay comedy,
Oh well it depends then,
So we went to McD for lunch and i realise i din bring much money....=.=
luckily enough for 1 meal
After we ate we went to ta gei again,its predictable though,
Thats how the days end then,and i need to walk home....
Wish i can get my "P" sooner,its 1 week ahead from now
Thats all for today,going supper...yeah~~
Dam tired walking home,long way man~~

No comments: