Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally P

Oh well,today i went for my bahagian 2 and 3 driving test which is required to get my "P" licence.I skipped school for this man,of coz i need to get it pass for the 1st time.I dun wanna go back and retake!!Very the malu 1 weh.
So,i went on and take my giliran,lucky me i get number 6 in the waiting list of 51!!!At there i met up with Chan Kin,it seems he is taking the test also,but he get 43 in the waiting list =.=
Ntg much i can do lo,so,we waited and waited for all their instructions
I passed my mendaki bukit easily,damn happy,then on to the road.
It seems the 'madam' is abit strict leh.X me two box at the end zzzz,luckily i made it by 17/20
The last one was the parking one,it was kacang oni...
And thats how i passed my P licence test,quite simple leh
Pass P but failed BIO at the same time........
Wait die lo this time!!!

No comments: