Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Rev. Enoch Lam Yeah Show

I'm camwhoring again ~.~

Ok,satisfied,
start posting now~
So,its been awhile again,
2009 apa boleh buat?
I decided~
Follow god's guiding,
I went for the 2009YeahShow,
BY
Rev.Enoch Lam
Featuring
Ben Wong,Kwan Tak Fai

And it was a real yeah!!

Rev.Enoch Lam was dam funny and he got his facts
I nvr regret going that show,

For those who missed it,
I'm feel so sorry for u all
=P

Wads more to explain?
PHOTO LAR~

Rev.Enoch Lam

Ben Wong

Kwan Dak Fai,so leng zai
Dam foo wing disturb me

And btw
both of them are a dedicated christian
May god bless them

And whats with me so dedicated in christianity,
most of my friend asked me this,

And
this is what my reply to u all
Because i start to know Jesus
and he guide me into this,

The fact that is that i'm loving God now,
I love Jesus =)

Byes gtg work edi

P.S.:for more photo,view my full profile at friendster n facebook
Signing off~
SimplyDes

No comments: