Sunday, January 4, 2009

Year 2009's 1st post

Oh,great,its 2009 and i havent been posting anything yet,sry about the late update,
I like to delay everything i wish to do =p
Oh,what a wonderful New Yar celebration with my friends,
I'm so glad that i met back some friends and they din forget me =p
This is PPMC's MYF
I celebrated new year countdown with them,it was so fun,
Some of the ppl from there are really darn funny hehehe

As for my new year's wish,i hope that i will be able to know more about God and hope that HE will guide me through my life in 2009
I still havent decide my studies yet but i really dun wish to go back Form6
Its hard for me and kinda waste time.
Anyway,i give it all to God,wont be thinking so much till i finish my working period =)
Pray that i will get my job,interview on Wednesday
Byez

No comments: