Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1st few days of school

Wow,i'm back in smi as you all know,1st day in school and i'm all lost and blur,
whether its the environment nor the studies i understand.

For your information,now i'm in the band's competition line as a
Color Guard(the one who play with the flag instead of instrument)
Watch here for info
those with flags and rifles are the CG

It is kinda hectic for me to suddenly take up this role as soon as i'm back in my hometown
Is because that i haven't settle down and something just cramp in between those things
Studies,color guards,lifestyle everything has to be taken care of

What i really want now is to keep on track my studies,finish my color guard formation
and changes my lifestyle and myself to a betta person

Thats all i want now,dun wanna think so much
I know that something is not easily to be forgotten but time cures

Oh,btw,have been back for so long still haven't reveal the my life in NS,
Ntg to say,pictures says it all

My so called gang in NS,(just posing,not really that bad ass =D)


My gang also but its the good ones,the ones that i wouldn't forget
All the bro and sis in Christ =D


Friends during wirajaya night,unforgettable moments

Padang kawad of Segari camp

Eating hall(caution:kinda hot inside)

Dorm's pathway

Hangout place,beside the sea,windy area though it should be a
RESTRICTED AREA,yea,u know,rules are menat to be broken =X

Basketball court,share wif futsal ><
TKJ,the JL i respect the most,fit in trainings and wise in doing things
Fulemak,how many years more only i can catch up to him ><

Thats all for now,these days wanna online also hard,
Wont be seeing me much onlining,
So,ciao =D

"Keep going DESMOND!!"
Monitor my self progress will ya guys
Thx Buais

No comments: