Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kick Start!!

Its been few days since i came back and now the school holiday is reaching the end,I'll be back in SMI to start my form 6,though i'm late but i'll try to catch up the happenings in school.

But it is really my own choice to go for form 6?Or i just following what my parents would want me to choose?For this,i dunno whether its right or not for me to not burden my parents and choose the path where i will surely suffer alot.

Ppl will be asking why i said so?The answer is simple,coz i can't study well,i know myself,i'm the type that can't study hard though i wanna do so.Even if i tried ntg would enter my brain and the worst part is this attitude is an attitude that must'nt have in studying form 6. >.< Imagine a 9/10 A student suffering in form 6.

And i'm not saying that entering college with this kind of attitude is save,NO.I will change this attitude in either path i choose but i won't suffer so much in college at least..

Anyway,i've made my choice and i'm going,no turning back for me
Just bless that i can make it through,

SMI,here i come!! AGAIN =.=

No comments: