Tuesday, June 9, 2009

END OF JOURNEY IN PLKN SEGARI

So,i finished my national service and now back in Ipoh,
I learned alot of things and met alot of friends in there,most of you might say that NS is suffering and waste of time though i admit its quite a waste of time 3 months in there lost contact with the world outside but its really worth it i can say.
As for me i learned alot of things and i'm glad that i met some friends inside that made me realise who am i truly is and what kind of attitude that needed to be get rid of in me

Who am i truly is?I'm a good or a bad person? I dunno
The only thing i know is that i'm quite fake in front of everyone
I hide alot of things from everyone,i admit that i am really playful and nvr really got serious in most of the things but i am really serious in making friends,i nvr want to lose friends in my life.

I'm so sorry that i made some of you my friends that i never have been a good friend to u guys,seriously sorry for what i've done n said to make u all mad at me
,since now most of us left to live our own way i just hope that we'll keep in touch and stay friends forever =D,

I'm being quite depress this moment mostly because i think alot regarding my future life,i know that i must make a choice now or else i'll regret as what i regretted for all this while,i regret that i never be serious in what i do,i regret that i never learn things well but regretting is not a thing to do for now,i know i must make a move and move forward.


Arghh,alot to be done before back to schooling,registeration,stationaries,uniforms,books..........

Needa go and prepare di,Ciao =D

Dun worry,be happy =D

Gonna miss Friends in NS alot and friends that went to study
You all will always be in my heart =D


BYE BYE

No comments: