Monday, August 24, 2009

Its been long since i update my blog,

Finally,things has settled down =D,

Everything is over and now is only one thing left to do,
is to catch up and follow on my studies,

Form 6 is hard,no doubt
It was no joke,
I screwed up my 1st exam =.=,
Though i expected it but idk it turn up to be this bad,
the marks are...... better left untold,

1 funny thing is that i heard ppl saying it easy but then its like 19/20 ppl will say liek this
Okay fine,for those who said this they're genius kay?
I cant deny that i'm bit of a delinquent in my class but still follow lessons,
Its just smtg to light up the class abit =D,

Oh,some photos on my school play,
for ur info,i'm a juggler in the school play =p

Me & Yuan,

Demon soldier,Bao
Teachers is the best =D
Drama Cg's line up =D
Crazy shot
Extra~
Lss3 mass yum cha during ticket selling

Thats briefly what i've been doing since then,
So now i havta concentrate on study and have a lil' fun while doing this =D,

I'm getting good at basketball lols =D,
See ya then

P.S:My hair finally show some improvement =D

-simplyends-

Once in my heart,forever in my heart,
A place in my heart that could never be replace.

No comments: