Friday, August 7, 2009

There's something that everyone doesn't know
Is that the things they have in their life,

Sometimes i really do jealous of other ppl have something that i dun have,
Maybe bcoz i dun really have anything in my life,
Or just still not satisfied what i got?

I had my conversation with this friend yesterday night,
He shares his experience and memories bout himself,

Now that i'm really wondering,
What do i have in my life?
Is it bcoz the satisfaction that i dun really satisfied all this while that made me ask this?
Do i have what it takes for me to even be happy for?

What does this new environment mean to me?
New life?
New friendships?
New love?

Or isit
New problem?

Question marks non stop appearing,
I want to get over but its like going through a wall without doors

-never ends-

Looking back,i have this to regret,that too often i loved,I did not say so
-David Grayson

1st drop of tears that brings true sadness in life
All because of
you

No comments: