Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Achievements?

Do i really achieved anything in my life?
I dun think so,not even in 1 aspect that i achieved something
I never did anything great nor changes the ppl around me
Or i could say the only achievement i got is that i make things worst in everything that really a disgrace to the word ACHIEVEMENT
Its like,WTH,how could a person said that making things worst is an achievement
I'm really a total failure in every aspect of life

Its true that something is achieved by having
99% commitment,1%hardwork and luck
But then when i look at it at my perspective,things aren't easy as they seems
I tried putting 100% commitment and xtra 1% hardwork

but then the outcome is?
0% of achievement

You might say that i lost in luck but can a person really lost of luck for his whole entire life
Why would i say that?
Even those who knows me well(in fact theres none) cant list out what i've achieved and what i'm capable of.

If some of you said you're not good enough,
"SCREW YOU"
You're way much better than a sore loser like me,

Can i really get out of this pure failure atmosphere?
No one knows that i might keep going like this for my entire life
All i can say that i'm really lucky that God made me cheerful and look at probs happily
The following is all onto the one who look after me "up" there

THANKS FRIENDS FOR MAKING ME REALIZE WHAT I AM

An achievement is when things are truly achieved and you felt it,
A great achievement never will be forgotten by you,
Achieved greater achievement and make sure they never is a failure in achievement wise
-simply ends-


Life is better off without me
I'm always ready to be forgotten

No comments: