Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm so emofully

As i said i'm really so darn emo-full,for some reason the time i started back my usual life,alot of things started to play in my mind.
I'm in terrible pain now,my heart is broken,my mind is messed up


Why i felt this?Because i worry bout things that i shouldn't worry for now,at least for now,
Wad is it??Family,friends or to categorize it under relationship.
Its keeping me from my studies and career.

Ppl might ask me why emo bout this things??Why?
Because i've been going through alot since young but i wasted my time not to think of it and solve it.
And i just gone through my 18 years foolishly with my playful attitude losing all this things that i treasured now
I'm a failure in relationship matters,total failure
Never have thought of it until things really happen and wake me up with a knife cutting through me.
And things that coming back keep reminding me how i failed in this.
Why you guys do this to me?Why cry out in front of me?Why tell me how you feel?
But then did u all ever thought of my feelings?What i've been through

Anyway,i really felt that i change alot because of this
By this i think i'll able to keep up with the changes around me,
I wouldn't wan to be left out in this world anymore
Cant afford losing my next 10 years anymore.
I lost 18 years in total living miserably

I doubt if anyone would ever care bout me and this,
Sometimes i really felt like crying and mourn for things that i regret in the way that i din make a move for it,not the way i did it,its the way i ignored some things
Aihz,ntg can be done,at least i'll keep changing for now and that's rather enough for me now

STOP MAKING ME RECALL BACK THINGS THAT HAPPEN

Ciaoz,

Moodless

"Fear of looking forward with my eyes wide open,"
"Fear of making out things with my own hands,"
"Fear of caring anyone with my heart,"
"Fear of living in fear"

No comments: