Saturday, July 25, 2009

Perak State Level Band Competition Results

Finally,the night is over
We MMB has walked out from the stadium with our pride back

The result is shocking though coz....
1st-Sam Tet
2nd-SMI
3rd-NAN HWA!!

Unpredictable eh?
Anyway,at least for me and the other cg's we did achieved wad we wanted
We aimed 2nd place as we dun wanna go for national finals =p
We dun wish to skip another 1 month of class,teachers would kill us

Just some preview,i'll upload the full show when its out,

Though we only got 2nd but the show is still the best in my heart
I want take the opportunity to those Cgs and the band for giving me this chance to be back on the field and grab what we've loss in the past 2 years

This will be my last year going out,
So,i'm just gonna say
Thank you MMB!!You're the best

-simply ends-

No comments: