Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Its something bout the feel,
Its strange but I never knew why,when and how it started,
In the way that i never felt before,

Somehow,happiness,exciteness,shyness,sadness all present

Heart beat faster,
Face go red,
Words stuck from mouth,
Hands giggling,
Mind blank,
Legs cant keep up,

I finally cant hide things,
I express myself,
I do things,
I tried things,

Voice that comforts me,
Looks that hypnotize me,

Wanted to hold your hands,
Wanted to hug you,
Wanted to kiss you,
Wanted you by my side

Never meant to do those,
Never meant to give up,

No matter what and how much i do,
Things aren't gonna change,
Everything just gone into silent just like that
Assuming that its self to be blame

But......
Nothing can change my feelings

-simply ends-

Make a change towards the future,
Its not how we change,
Its how we deal with it,change with it and creating it,
A change that leads to the changing of self

No comments: